Wednesday

Friends - I Need a Favor - Three Actually!

Hi Friends!!  This is a pic of my Son Junior, and my Grandson Conner at a recent check-up.
Isn't Conner Adorable?!

This was taken by my daughter-in-law Whitney.
She has submitted it in a FaceBook contest.  
If this pic has the most votes - she'll win a photo session from a photographer in her local area.

Now this is where YOU come in.
I need you to do Three things.

#1 - LIKE the SM Photography page on FB - HERE 

#2 - LIKE the PIC on the SM Photography page - HERE 

#3 - Comment "VOTE" on the pic 

I sooooooo appreciate your help with this! 

Thank you so much!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Edwards said...

done. that is a precious shot. ( :

Muffy's Marks said...

A wonderful photo that speaks volumes. Of course I voted for it.

MaggieGem said...

Wonder shot... the vote is in, good luck!

shabby girl said...

Done, done, and done. I could just nibble those little toes!

Catherine said...

So sweet!
xo C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive